The records of 472 baptisms were transcribed by Roger Mance during the course of his research into the names on the WW1 memorial.
Recent Articles & Media
- A Fete day with a difference – camel racing
- ‘The Landscape History of Hadstock Parish 1777-2020, Part 2: Field Systems, Fields and Ownership’, by Richard Dolby and Rick Albrow
- Riot in Hadstock…….in 1795
- Reg Wood looks back at village life in Hadstock in 1947
- Former Hadstock Church School becomes the property of the Parish Council, July 1984