At the time of the Queen’s Silver Jubilee in 1977, Reg Wood looks back to 1947 and explains how life, facilities and services in Hadstock over the next 30 years had improved out of all recognition.
Recent Articles & Media
- A Fete day with a difference – camel racing
- ‘The Landscape History of Hadstock Parish 1777-2020, Part 2: Field Systems, Fields and Ownership’, by Richard Dolby and Rick Albrow
- Riot in Hadstock…….in 1795
- Reg Wood looks back at village life in Hadstock in 1947
- Former Hadstock Church School becomes the property of the Parish Council, July 1984