This is the second of three podcasts in which young Hadstock residents reflect on their experience of living in a small rural village and learn about previous village life from interviews with four long-time residents. This episode deals with work, class and culture.
Recent Articles & Media
- A Fete day with a difference – camel racing
- ‘The Landscape History of Hadstock Parish 1777-2020, Part 2: Field Systems, Fields and Ownership’, by Richard Dolby and Rick Albrow
- Riot in Hadstock…….in 1795
- Reg Wood looks back at village life in Hadstock in 1947
- Former Hadstock Church School becomes the property of the Parish Council, July 1984