This conveyance, dated July 1984, transferred the village hall building and land from two surviving Trustees to the Parish Council of Hadstock. The village hall was originally the church school from 1872 to 1946. Funds for a hall were raised from the village community between 1946 and 1953 and the former school was then bought for £150 from the Diocese of Chelmsford by a group of Trustees.

Read the conveyance document here